“Excellent Pastries!”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Excellent Pastries!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This bakery was just down from our hotel and after passing it a few times, decided to pop in one morning for some breakfast. I'm so glad we did because the pastries were amazing! They had a big selection with a bit of something for all tastes. We decided to pick up 4 pastries and a large macaroon to try and it came to $12. I was quite surprised at the price, as I thought it would actually be more expensive considering I could pay more than that for lower quality items at a big chain bakery/ coffee shop. Pop in if you pass by, you won't regret it!

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Florida
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Very delicious, light and fluffy cakes and excellent chicken salad sandwich. Good value for the price.

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Don’t be fooled: this has nothing to do with Paris or good baguette either”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I spot this new place on the corner of 52&Lex on my way to Grand Central: Its attractive blue sign claims “Mon Paris, Mon Amour, Baguette”. This obviously attracts me, I love French baguettes.
Once inside, I cannot believe how disappointing it is: the “Paris baguette” is nowhere near it, a couple of seeds covered breads, the only other bread (and lots of it) is on the windows and it’s all PROPS! The pastries are sealed in little plastic pouches, something you would NEVER see in a Parisian bakery. It’s dirty, crowded, unfriendly and the personnel has no clue about what they are selling or doing all together. Short research brings me the fact that this is Korean “French inspired” chain. No wonder they have no clue. To avoid.

• Visited November 2013
NYC
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

As much as I would love to keep this place a secret so that they can bake for just me, I am pretty sure the secret is already out. This place is great. I stop here all the time on my way home from work and like to try something new whenever possible. Their desserts are consistently well done. Their cakes are stunning. Everything is fresh and reasonably priced. This is a K-town favorite.

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Just like in Seoul....”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Delicious pastry, a bit lighter and less sweet than the european counterparts....just like I remember...

Visited October 2013