“tasty”

Ranked #71 of 394 Bakeries in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Needed to try something for a quick snack and this place offered a variety of items to choose from. The pretzels were ideal.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed August 3, 2017

If you want to taste and experience the taste of America then you need to try Auntie Anne's. My tip taste the Pretzel Dog.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Good place for a filling quick snack.
Easy to sight see and walk with which is a bonus while in this area

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I may have become a bit addicted to the hot salted pretzels from this place, they were simply moorish! Do not make the mistake of buying a pretzel from one of the street carts (I did give them a fair go) as they taste stale. The hot pretzels from Aunty Anne's are hot, light and fluffy on the inside and the right amount of crunch on the outside, the perfect snack to keep you going when you are wandering around in the cold weather seeing the sights.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 21, 2016

We were walking down the street in Manhattan one day when my fiancee FREAKED OUT because she saw the Auntie Anne's sign. I had never been, so we obviously had to get some.
OMG... We had some mini cinnamon ones, some mini regular ones, and a pretzel wrapped hotdog for the full experience. All with dips. SO GOOD. I'm craving it now... I wish I wouldn't have written this review now... *drool*

Date of visit: November 2016