“Awesome”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Gainesville, Georgia, USA
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was at the airport one 4 times in one week. After the first plain pretzel with icing I was hooked. I am not going to tell you how many I ate. Let's just say I blew my diet out of the water. I even took some back to the hotel. I thought well this is my vacation until I got home & found out they have just opened one near me now. I am in trouble. BEST pretzels I have ever had.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“Best pretzels I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I first tasted Auntie Anne's at the Rockerfeller plaza and it has changed my view of pretzels. They were tasty and absolutely delicious. I have tried the salted pretzels and cinnamon sugar- both are delicious. You have not lived until you've tried these pretzels.

• Visited October 2012
Pawling, New York
“Best Pretzels in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've eaten a ot of different pretzels, but the ones made at Auntie Anne's are just the best. Worth every penny!

Visited February 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“The best pretzels!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I love Auntie Anne's, it is a chain, but their pretzels are consistently awesome! I get them everywhere if I see one. Be aware that some staff are not very courteous and some try adding extra charges by asking you if you want cheese dip or something and then they charge you extra for it. In Rockefeller Center there was an Indian guy working who overcharged my sister for the dip, and when she said she doesn't want it, didn't take the extra charge off the bill. Just be aware! Most other places around NY great though. My favorite is the one in Port Authority....

• Visited August 2013
“Auntie Anne's at Macy's in Herald Square”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Ok, so the pretzel nubs were good, but have you ever seen the soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld. As service goes, this girl was ridiculous. She asked us if we wanted the pretzels salted and my son did not hear her correctly. He said, yes we want Marinara Sauce. She literally yelled at him. "Salted or Plain." The annoyance and loud tone of her voice, I though we were in school being scolded by a nun. She remained all business. On the way out, I said "Have a nice day." She said "NEXT!" In case you are wondering Manager of Auntie Annie's at Macy's in Herald Square...the girl was slightly attractive with a little bit of weight on her. Dark hair, darker complexion...working on June 21, 2013 at approximately 4:30 PM.

Visited June 2013