“Auntie Anne's at Macy's in Herald Square”
Review of Auntie Anne's

Auntie Anne's
Ranked #67 of 389 Bakeries in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Ok, so the pretzel nubs were good, but have you ever seen the soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld. As service goes, this girl was ridiculous. She asked us if we wanted the pretzels salted and my son did not hear her correctly. He said, yes we want Marinara Sauce. She literally yelled at him. "Salted or Plain." The annoyance and loud tone of her voice, I though we were in school being scolded by a nun. She remained all business. On the way out, I said "Have a nice day." She said "NEXT!" In case you are wondering Manager of Auntie Annie's at Macy's in Herald Square...the girl was slightly attractive with a little bit of weight on her. Dark hair, darker complexion...working on June 21, 2013 at approximately 4:30 PM.

1  Thank Laurakrz

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Any time is the right time for an Auntie Anne's pretzel or bites! Love the strawberry lemonade. Stopped by the AA near The Westin.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Ya gotta be kiddin' me! $3.00+ for a thin soft pretzel with hardly any salt at all on it?! These folks have got to be making a killing off all of us buffoons out here that are paying that kind of money for a crummy, cheap to make pretzel!! Reminds me of the scam Starbucks and Panera Bread have going! No thanks! I'll never visit another Auntie Anne's again!

1  Thank Mako13Man
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Consistently good pretzels. I always want to get a pretzel when ever I see Auntie Anne's because I love the salt and butter.

1  Thank TimCSA
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We went there because we were a little hungry and tried the hot-dogs there, during our vacation in NY, we went back there since the hot-dogs were really great, specially the pretzel part.