“wow what an experience in the city !”
Review of The Out NYC

The Out NYC
Ranked #237 of 466 Hotels in New York City
Old Bethpage, New York
“wow what an experience in the city !”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great hotel, only place in the city where you can have the hotel, spa, gym and steps away from every sight seeing spots in NYC ! All for the price of 135usd !! service was amazing and they try to go out of there way to help you out.

Room Tip: youll be fine iwth the superior room
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Keith F, Guest Relations Manager at The Out NYC, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear Soraya D,

Thank you for your review! We’re so happy to have been able to make your New York experience even more wonderful and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Best regards,

Keith Frey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (388)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Ladies and gents, this is a superb hotel. From the customer service, to the rooms, to the location and even the price. I stayed here for five nights and sort of wanted to move in. Unfortunately, I was so busy going to shows and exploring the city that I didn't have time to check out all the amenities they have, like the steam room and spa. But I did go for a run in the gym on the day I arrived, and if you need your regular workouts, it's got everything you need. Anyway, the front desk staff member, Karen, greeted me with a smile when I came in and was friendly and helpful throughout my stay. She even let me check-in early and gave me a room away from the club like I requested. Also, one of the front desk managers, Hugo, helped me with an issue I had afterwards. It wasn't the hotel's fault, but he helped me straighten it out anyway, which I thought was really classy. Good customer service can't be overrated, so that alone puts this auberge on a different plane than most hotels in NYC, but everything besides that is great here too. It's a short walk to the subway, so you can get anywhere. And once you get back, you're guaranteed not to have any problems, or at least to have a responsive hotel staff if any problems arise. I'll be staying here again without question.

Oh, I almost forgot: the bed was extremely comfortable and better than the one I have here at home.

Room Tip: If you're a light to moderate sleeper, ask for a third floor room on the north side. The earplu...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Willelwood,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at THE OUT NYC Urban Resort. We are very flattered to read your comments regarding our customer service in which we all take pride in offering. Please let us know if we can assist you with your next booking and any requests you may have. See you next time!

Most sincerely,

traveler514
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The title says it all.

I have stayed at The Out NYC twice so far and can't wait to return soon.

The Out NYC is conveniently located within walking distance to so many places - Times Square, Theater District, Hell's Kitchen, the Harbor and many more.

The rooms are spacious, chic, clean and quiet to assure of a good night sleep. The gym and the spa are fabulous to allow for an escape in the urban city. All of these come with amazing service. And above all, everyone goes above and beyond to make sure that you feel at home.

If you are looking for the best value for a fabulous stay in New York City. This is it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Traveler514,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful feedback. Our team is happy to know we made you feel right at home. We appreciate your recommendation to others and hope to welcome you back again soon!

All the best,

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Friendly and attentive staff. Did a sleep share and it was immaculately clean, fresh. Very modern and wonderful. Love the fact that I am with like-minded people, there is a sense of ease and relaxation to that. Absolutely staying there again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lewis T
Dear Lewis T,

Thank you for your recent comment on Tripadvisor. I am glad that you found our Sleep Shares stylish and comfortable. We are happy to know we will be welcoming you back again! Please do not hesitate to reach out directly with any requests you may have for your next stay.

Thanks again!

New York, New York, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The stay was great and the staff is very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate. It was one of the best hotel stays I had in a while. The rooms were clean the hotel very modern. Location is great. Thanks and look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Peter C
Keith F, Guest Relations Manager at The Out NYC, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Peter C,

Thank you for your feedback! I am thrilled to read you found the rooms stylish and comfortable and our staff to be helpful and efficient. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Best Regards,
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed for one Sat night Jan 2013 for a quick trip into the city. Hotel is a small boutique style property but the room was good size. Trendy look. The staff at this hotel is the real gem. They were very pleasant and accommodating at all times. Front desk clerk upgraded us to a two room suite, to keep us away from the night club sound andit worked! We would definitely return for another stay

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the night club for quiet nights sleep
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear JF387,

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your recent stay at The OUT NYC Urban Resort. I will pass on your comments to our staff who will be delighted to read them. We’re so happy to have been able to make your New York experience even more wonderful and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Most sincerely,

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed January 11, 2013

While this was an attractive hotel, and the service was good, I was unfortunately in one of the rooms directly above the club below. My room vibrated all night every night. While I'm not normally bothered by noise, as I live in an inner city area myself, the physical vibration made sleep almost impossible until the club closed. This was an issue on the nights where I chose not to go out and wanted to get some rest. It would probably be better for someone who is planning to be a little more nocturnal. Great location, clean rooms, but choose your room carefully.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep at night, ask to be put in a room away from the downstairs club.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank simultaneity
Dear Simultaneity,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize sincerely for any noise disturbance you experienced during your stay. Please reach out to me directly when booking your next stay (keithf@theoutnyc) and I will personally arrange accommodations in a quiet room for you.

Best regards,