“Lovely french pastries!”

Cuisines: French
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I went in here for a morning snack and thought everything looked delicious. I was a bit spoilt for choice but thought i"d have the mille feuille as it was really what i went for. I went and sat and ate it in the park and it was really delicious.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stumbled upon this bakery and made a pit to come back again before we left the city. The greatest pastries and the best Macrons I have ever had. Worth the trip.

1  Thank AmyEDA
Reviewed July 6, 2013

They have the best pan au chocolate, croissants, brioche, and mille feuille I have ever had. Including Paris. All the deserts there are ethereal. You can take a croissant class which is amazing fun and incredibly informative. The chef/owner used to work for Pierre Herme in Paris, but he has surpassed his master

2  Thank slonim
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stopped at this place before our brunch at Acme. We shared the ham and cheese croissant sandwich, Pain au chocolat and pain aux raisins. The girl at the counter offered to warm up the ham and cheese and we gladly accepted the offer. It was a tasty sandwich. The pain au chocolat was good, but not as buttery as payard’s. My husband said the pain aux raisins was fine. They serve La Colombe coffee I think and it was fine. Service was fine.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

great location, just off of washington square, and the shop is clean and functional. however, for a place that serves food and offers numerous seating options, it does not have a restroom for patrons? is this even legal?