“Slow service for an airport”
Review of Jet Rock Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jet Rock Cafe
Ranked #9,763 of 14,308 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Good thing I had 2 hours before my flight! Super slow and they pour a small glass of wine. I asked the waiter if it was correct on the ounce count and he said they use a pre-measured glass. Hmmm, for the $12 i would have gotten a beer instead.
Had the chicken nachos and the weren't bad. At least they used real cheese and some decent pico.
It's the last stop before the C gates. At least it is better than the carts in the terminal.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Nice sit down place to grab a drink before your flight. Food is pretty good. Great selection of draft beer. If you have time to spare before your flight, drop in for a drink.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

I stopped here from PHL en route to Boston. My flight to Boston was delayed so I had time for wine and a lite bite. My two servers were very nice. But my grilled chicken salad for $14 was about the size of a side salad. There were about a half dozen small slices of chicken and the seasoning seemed strange. My glass of domestic house red ( a cab) was $10--that is high even by airport standards.

I have been to the Jet Rock at PHL and found the food to be more reasonable and with a more diverse menu. This is a very small place and quite loud. It may be OK for a beer to tide you over but that's it. My sense is that this is not a particularly good location--grab something at one of the other eateries in this terminal.