“Amazing”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Granby, Missouri
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

great food and great staff, highly recommend the sushi and orange chicken and brown rice and wontons

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Orillia, Canada
“Good Choice”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Nice people here - Vickie was very accommodating.

Extensive menu - Great Food !

If you sit at the sushi bar you get a show with your meal.

• Visited July 2014
Pleasantville, New York
“Very Good Asian Choice in Theater District”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is one of several Asian options along 9th Ave and a good one. I ordered a bento box with salmon teriyaki. It was excellent and generously portioned and very economical. They also had a very interesting pan asian menu which I look forward to sampling on a return visit. Before or after the theater it is a great choice. The decor is modern and bright. I grabbed a window seat looking out onto 9th Ave.

• Visited February 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
“A little Gem in Hell's Kitchen”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were told about this restaurant by our concierge. The service was personal and the owner came over to assist the waiter, who was new. Their lunch specials are well worth it and the portions were generous. Everything tasted fantastic and we really enjoyed it.
I can't comment on the atmosphere as it was really quiet while we were there.

• Visited December 2013
Sao Paulo, Brazil
“Excellent food, terrible service”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We ate there in two occasions during the past two weeks. In both occasions, the food was super fresh, well done and delicious. The service was bad on the first time, and worse than terrible on our second visit....
First time we both had the sushi bento box. It came with edamame, miso, salad, but not rice as described on the menu.
The food came before the drinks. We asked cold sake, but it was room temperature. We had to ask for hashis, because our waiter didn`t realize we didn`t have them. Other tables were being served with water, our water was served only when we were finishing our meals....
We decided to give them a second chance because the food was really good.... and the service was even worse....
My husband asked a tempura as appetizer, and a sushi entrée for main dish. I asked a pork wrappped asparagus as appetizer, and a sushi bento box as main dish. They brought both the appetizer and the main dish for my husband (at the same time), but nothing for me.
I kept asking for my appetizer, and the confused waiter kept saying it was being prepared... my husband decided to wait for me, so his tempura got cold... this happened for 20 minutes or so. It was my birthday, and the poor service really ruined the lunch...

This time we specifically said we wanted icy cold sake, they said OK, but the sake was at room temperature again. I had a Sapporo beer, which was not at the correct temperature as well.

• Visited November 2013