“Refined Asian Food & Top service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of AA Jing

AA Jing
Ranked #2,135 of 13,554 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Aalst, Belgium
“Refined Asian Food & Top service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We spent 5 days in New York and we tried this restaurant on our first evening. We were surprised to find this quality Asian food at a very reasonable price. We loved it so much we came back two days later. Once again we had a very pleasant and tasty dinner. Their Sushi looked also really good. The pictures I uploaded speak for themselves. Starters and Mains were so tasty ... This restaurant is without doubt one of the best in this neighbourhood.. Friendly service too. Top top top. Try it !

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sven V

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Good food, nice people, good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Ate here tonight with the family before seeing a show. Called them ahead of time to see if reservations were needed. A very nice lady answered, told me reservations were not needed but she would reserve us a table. Arrived and was seated immediately. Ordered the Hunan tofu, A.A. Jing tofu and chicken with broccoli. All the food was well prepared and tasty. Service was very quick and efficient. We really liked the people and this restaurant and would dine here again.

Visited July 2013
BAAR
“Best Japanese in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We had an awsome tartare out of salmon, tuna and white snapper and as a main the yummi taki and the crispy kings prawns - fantastic food in good atmosphere, at reasonable prices. Will definitely come back.

New York City, New York
“Love me some jings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We have ate at jings twice now. It is in our neighbourhood and I love it! Both times I have had a bento box the shrimp shumai is yummy! The first time I had salmon teriyaki it was hands own the best salmon teriyaki I have had. This time I had sashimi bento box for $17 I had edamame, miso soup, salad, shrimp shumai, rice, sushi roll and 6 pieces of sashimi! A great deal in my books!! I will be back!!

• Visited May 2013
Akron,Oh
“A new favorite Asian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife and I love Asian food, and we have found a new favorite restaurant we will return to every time we're in New York. I had the the beef and broccoli, and my wife the pepper steak, the best we ever had bar none.

Visited May 2013