“Yummy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Suprema
Ranked #48 of 13,489 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Uxbridge, Massachusetts
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Last month I was sitting in Penn Station waiting for my train which was delayed, of course. So I went on tripadvisor.com to locate any reviews for the best authentic pizza near Penn Station. And that brought me to Pizza Suprema!

I was glad to see they open at 10:30am. The walk was really fast. It took me maybe 15 minutes in total to leave from inside the station and walk there and back.

The guys behind the counter were great! I ordered 2 slices of cheese that they warmed up and packaged nicely for me to take back to wait for my train. The crust was really good and the sauce was made of quality and fresh ingredients. It had tons of yummy cheese!

So whether you are stuck at Penn or in the area, I suggest a stop at Pizza Suprema. It is such a better option than the usual franchise food they have inside the train station and took the same amount of time as the lines in there.

Yummy!

• Korean first
Long Island, NY
“Native New Yorker's and loved it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I grew up in Astoria and Flushing back in the day. Headed into the city today to walk on the High Line. After getting out of Penn Station stopped here for what we thought would be an average pizza. OMG, we both ended up getting the veggie square and as we were eating it looked at eat other and said, "this is awesome"! Great crust, veggies, sauce and if we weren't watching our calories would have gotten seconds!! We will definitely be back on our next trip in from Long Island.

• Visited April 2014
glasgow
“Excellent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Amazing pizza, great value. No muss, no fuss. One of the best meals of our trip - better than the sit down restaurants in fact.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jennieclyro
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Best pizza ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

We went to NY Pizza Suprema this afternoon, based on the strong reviews on TripAdvisor. All I can say is that it lived up to our high expectations and more - best slice of pizza I've ever had. Very reasonably priced too - two (massive) slices of pizza and a large soft drink between two of us, total was $10. We'll definitely be back before we leave NYC.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Nicola E
Houston, Texas
“Just go here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Put your allergies aside and dive into the pizza pies here. VERY friendly service. Nice price. Delicious pizza that's worth the walk there. Thin crust with many topping options. A real treat and real NY pizza. (Don't take the salt shaker to your own table; you're expected to salt at the condiments bar and leave the shaker there!)

2 Thank ebunnyg