“Good pizza, bad prices”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was born and raised in Brooklyn, where it's not hard to find good quality pizza. For years, I've been told to visit Pizza Suprema. I finally did this past week, and it was an excellent slice. Nice and well done, sturdy crust, flavorful sauce, good cheese/sauce ratio. My only problem is the price. I know we're in Manhattan, and things are more expensive here, but $10 for two slices and a coke? Granted, I did order 2 specialty slices, but still! Pizza was good, but for $5 more, I can get a full pie (and a better pizza) at Totonno's or Grimaldi's.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Fast food, with a dining area that's clean a spacious - the best pizza in the area, hands down.

The margherita pizza was great - a fragrant sauce and fresh basil, and proper mozzarella cheese. Simple, yet delicious. The white pizza, with ricotta another favorite as well. They even have vegan pizza if you need that, as one of my party did - and they were very happy with it. They serve typical NY pizza, and deep dish styles - by the slice and whole pie. They have signs telling you wne each pie was originally baked. The slices heated up very crisply! Will have to make sure I manage another stop before heading home! They are open until midnight at the time of this review.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Our guide brought us here on a food tour in NYC. It is located next to Penn Station. PIzza was fantastic. They are still owned by the same Italian family for over 40 years, use mostly Italian ingredients and their prices were very inexpensive ($2.25/slice). Lots of different options with toppings and different styles (Sicilian, upside down, etc.).

This was the only pizza place in Manhattan to get a perfect score by a guy who ate at every pizza place in Manhattan. Loved it.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The pizza was delicious! I didn't love the inside out pizza, but the regular slices were awesome. It's right next to Penn Station, so it's perfect if you're leaving or arriving and need something to eat.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Just awesome pizza.

You can order by the slice or by the whole pizza (delivery is available). There are 8-12 different pizzas available to choose from at a time. Sometimes there is a slight lineup (3-6 people) but we never had to wait longer than 5 minutes to place our order.

The interior seems to have around a dozen tables or so, however we never had a problem getting a seat any time we went.

The pizza was just awesome. The best pizza that we had while in NY by far. The sauce was very flavourful, much more so than typical restaurants (which seem more out-of-the-can). The ingredients were delicious and seemed of high quality. I cannot say anything else, other than it's just awesome and if you are nearby you have to try it!