“One of NYC's best Pizza places”
Review of Pizza Suprema

Pizza Suprema
Ranked #37 of 13,748 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Fergus Ontario
“One of NYC's best Pizza places”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We tried pizza at 6 of the top 10 pizza places rated on trip advisor. We ranked Pizza Suprema #3(after Don Antonio and Keske). It is a very modest setting with amazing thin crust pizza.

• Visited March 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Abingdon, Maryland
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My three friends and I were in NYC for the day (up from Philly) and were on our way back to Penn Station to catch our train. On the way, we decided to stop for a slice of pizza. We passed and rejected three different places, then found Pizza Suprema. The pizza looked super fresh and appetizing, so we bought some slices. They were fantastic! Tasty sauce,good quality cheese, and a nice crisp crust. I had plain, my friends had slices with toppings and we all agreed that this was probably the best NYC pizza we'd had. I will definitely remember this place for future trips and it's a very convenient location.

• Visited March 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
“Excellent tasteful pizza - loved the thin crust!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Great thin crust pizza, very fast service. I found the price a bit steep but that must be due to the location.

London, United Kingdom
“Slumber party.....”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Truly amazing Pizza and the Sausage rolls are out of this world.
You really made my daughters sleep over easy and very tasty.
And yes your pizza even tastes better cold in the morning...yum yum

Visited February 2013
“One of the best pizza places in NYC”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Believe the hype, everything about their pizza is perfection. The sauces and cheeses are top notch. I love the "upside down" Sicilan and Grandma's pie. If they served beer, I would never want to leave.

One note, it is catty corner from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. When the Knicks or Rangers are home, it can get busy but it is so good it is worth waiting.