“Great NYC Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My son and I stopped in here shortly after arriving into Penn Station. This place is practically across the street from Madison Square Garden/Penn Station. They have lots of different pies to select from (you can order just slices) and they put them in their ovens to quickly heat up. The crust is thin and evenly crispy. My son just had the regular pizza while I had a slice of their chicken parm pizza. I enjoyed mine and my son (who is a picky eater) gobbled up his. I suspect this place can get quite busy and there's not a lot of seating inside. There is even a sign that says to please share your 4-table seats with others during busy times. Also, if you plan on using a credit card, you must spend at least $15. Will definitely be back the next time we are in NYC!

1  Thank GigemAggie
There are newer reviews for Pizza Suprema

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I ran into this place hungry and tired. It's worth noting the interior is spacey compared to most pizza places I went to. I'm not a pizza expert so I don't know where to begin with ingredients, but I will say this: I ate 2 slices, not as thick as other places but the taste was so great I felt the need to take a picture of this place and recommend it to others. I will also make sure to return to this place if / when I'm back in NYC. I rarely review restaurants. On the outside there was a sign that read "awarded one of the 10 best pizzas in NYC". That is saying something. I regret not going back once more before I left.

1  Thank RS619
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I love NYC style pizza and have visited NYC many times so I've tried a lot of places. I discovered Pizza Suprema by accident on this last trip and wish I'd known about them a long time ago. We were walking from our hotel on W. 28th St. to watch the 4th of July fireworks and walked by. The pizza looked amazing so we decided to try it. I had 2 slices of the sausage and loved it. Everyone in my family ordered something different but all were impressed. Generous cheese and toppings and the perfect crust. It's only a block or so from Madison Sq. Garden so very convenient since I usually use Penn Station so I will be returning ASAP. I gave the service "average" because it's a typical setup where you pickup your slice and go sit down. There wasn't anything bad about it.

1  Thank PRButterfield
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Looked for a great pizza joint in NYC close to Penn Station and Affinia horel. Happily discovered this about 2 blocks away. Great, fresh pizza with tasty home made sauce. Fresh mozzarella and tomatoes with fresh leaf basil too. We were able to put together a whole pie from slices at the counter. We walked back to the hotel, and even gave one of our slices to a guy who was down on his luck, sitting on 31st. Delicious!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Stopped in here looking for a quick afternoon snack and were pleasantly surprised. My wife and I each had a slice and were very happy with the quality of the pizza. It seemed like everything New York pizza is made up to be. Being a left coaster, it was my first experience with authentic NY pizza and did not disappoint. We were lucky to have stumbled upon this place. Highly recommended.