“Best pizza I have ever had!”
Review of Oliva Gourmet

Oliva Gourmet
Ranked #6,789 of 14,396 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Just went to NY for a brief trip. This was the best pizza I ever had. Espeically enjoyed the chicken pizza, we had the vegie as well. I would go out of my way to eat here again! It is close to the 9/11 memorial site.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

After being introduced to this deli, we make it a must stop whenever we are in NYC. I always try something new and encourage those with me to try something they have never tried before. From pizza to panini to a gourmet buffet. I have never been disappointed. Just a block from the World Trade Center area, it is convienent to walk to after visiting the site.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

You have got to visit here. A real NY Deli where real New Yorkers eat and pay local prices. Just a few doors up from St Pauls Chapel (heading towards Time Sq) this place serves everything from sandwiches, salads, hot chicken and pasta through to soups, pancakes, cakes and coffee. It has got to be seen to be believed. I had the Lasagne which I recommend.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I did the buffet in the back of the restaurant for lunch every day this week -- had something different each day. They had some interesting entree's such as stuffed chicken. Some of the buffet was somewhat eastern mediterranean, such as tabouli and hummus. In the front they had kabobs, calzones, pizza, and sandwiches of various sorts. They also had a pastry section with a selection of different cookies, pastries and cakes. The seating is all in the rear of the restaurant, not very visible from the street entrance.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

You cant go in and leave without trying something..... hahahaha so so so many choices...... All type of food, pizzas, Gyros, kebabs, borritos, Quesadillas, paninis, wraps, Hot food Buffette, cold salads, Bakery, sushi, etc.... Beers, wines, all type of drinks..... what else can you ask???????