“Funny, didn't want the play to end!”
Review of Longacre Theatre

Ranked #209 of 1,096 things to do in New York City
minnesota
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Funny, didn't want the play to end!”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

The plot is engaging, the actors are superb and the translation captioning added an innovative touch. The sound was great and the enunciation of the actors made this a play that was easy to follow. I left feeling like I had spent my time and money in a worthwhile way!

Visited December 2011

Austin, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“The Best Show Currently on Broadway”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

What a surprise! .. Hysterical, sophisticated, extremely well-written, and globally relevant. Without question, one of the highlights of my recent visit to New York City. I saw several shows during my visit, and this was by far the best.

A very witty examination of what happens when two cultures collide - especially a dominant economic power that has fallen on hard times (the U.S.) and a rising culture with five times the number of people (China).

I think as this show becomes increasingly talked about, people are going to realize what a gem it is, and it's going to be harder to get tickets. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2011