“Delicious”

Neighborhood: Financial District
laguna hills
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The pizza was great!! We got the old school one that is a large rectangle. The waiters were really nice also.

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Götzis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Nice pace with good Pizza, friendly staff. Also provide a delivery service and last but not least a very nice collection of Whiskies.

Oakton, Virginia
“Great Food and Value”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband had business on Wall Street so I visited this pizza place on my own. I was hoping to order a pizza slice, which they don't sell.The pizza looked DELICIOUS but I didn't order that because the portion was HUGE. The place was PACKED and pizza is what most people ordered. They seemed very satified. The noise level was high.

I ordered a grilled chicken buffalo mozzarella arugula sandwich. It was delicious and cheap for the size portion I received. $10! I had to take 1/2 of it back to the hotel it was so big. The staff was friendly. My only "complaint"....I wish they had come back on a regular basis to refill the water.

I ate inside but during lunch/dinner they set up large tables on stone street which would be a fun place to sit with a large group.

Go to this restaurant with a group of people and try the pizza. I know that is what I will do when I go back.

• Visited August 2014
Haymarket, Virginia
“Excellent old fashioned pizza!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We read good reviews online and set out for Stone Street after walking around lower Manhattan on a Saturday night. We weren't able to get outdoor seating for our party of six, but we sat inside in the back and had absolutely superb pizza. We had a round margherita and a old fashioned cheese, both were great and worth a return visit the next time we're in NYC.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty pizzas”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The pizzas, salad and broccoli were all very good, as was the bread they brought to start. Very attentive service too.

• Visited July 2014