“Great pizza!!”

Uncle Mario's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #1,873 of 13,554 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
“Great pizza!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and great pizza!! The service is good. Great value for money.Would definitely return when in the NYC area.

• Hebrew first
Rimouski, Canada
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friend and I went in really hungry and left very satisfied. Our server was this great Italian woman. We each ordered a personal pizza and it was enough for us. I would definitely go back again!

Rimouski, Canada
“Delicious pizza and awesome service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Wanting the real deal nyc pizza, my friend and I found this pizza place as we were super hungry and wanted something to eat and quick. We were welcomed by a very eccentric Italian woman who sat us and was very sweet. She definitely was the real deal, seemed like she ran the place! We ordered two pizzas, one being four cheese and the other being the Uncle Mario (prosciutto, arugala - but I can't remember the rest). DELICIOUS. The crust was perfect, the toppings were delicious. It was all so good and the price range was perfect, not expensive and great for travellers! The personal size pizzas are perfect if you plan on sharing (or even if you don't) and want to try different kinds. The atmosphere was that of a real deal pizza place where you can watch them make the pizza and all. Very delicious and I will definitely return when I am back in NYC.

Window Rock ,Az
“Best Tasty Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was one of our first places to eat while in NYC it was pretty nice and quick service, the owner was nice and introduced us to some awesome drinks, pizza was on time and straight from the oven.

Visited July 2013
“Small and welcoming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food! Some of the best Italian I've had in awhile. Very fresh tasting. The restaurant was small but we didn't feel rushed at all. The service was good. I highly recommend eating here for real New York/Italian food.