“Bike and Boat tour NYC”

$44.00*
Hudson River Park Greenway and Central Park Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bike and Roll NYC offers bicycle rentals and bike Tours of New York City and Central park with awesome new Trek bicycles maintained in-house by professional mechanics and fitted for your comfort. If you are looking for New York City & Central Park bike rentals, Bike and Roll’s got ’em! Our expansive inventory of brand-new Trek rental bikes and equipment is sure to exceed your cycling needs. All of our bikes are maintained in-house by professional mechanics, and our rental staff is here to make sure we find the perfect fit for all our riders. Just select one of the rentals from the list and we’ll give you the lowdown!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had done D.C. Bike and Roll so was really excited about another city tour. I only had a day to "do" New York so Bike and Boat seemed to tick most boxes, even though the price was a bit much! But it was well worth it, biking's best. My guide, Damien, is a star - he gave a very entertaining tour and was able to answer all my additional questions about the city, which was pretty amazing as some of them were highly random. Do it! buses are boring, bikes are best! You might need a sit down and a soda afterwards, just to deal with the adrenalin :)

2  Thank Marian G
There are newer reviews for Bike and Roll NYC

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I done the Brooklyn and Manhatten bridges tour. Really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it. The booking was easy and when I arrived at Pier 84. No dramas regarding payment.
Collected my bike and safety helmet and was given a briefing regarding what was planned. Our guide was fantastic and gave us plenty of great photo ops and was really informative.
The tour included some of the best sights in NY. As well as some of the lesser known sights.
Would recommend for a great day out.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We did the Brooklyn Bridge tour and had a great time. You start at Pier 84 and go south along a wonderful, quiet bike path along the Hudson River to the bottom of Manhattan and the head up the east side crossing the Manhattan Bridge and returning via the Brooklyn Bridge. A great way to see the city and what made it really special was our guide EJ, who brought NYC alive with all of his info and stories. Highly recommended. We bought our tickets from Viator and that way got a 20% discount.

1  Thank tryharder
Reviewed April 10, 2013

From booking over the phone, to the guys at the meeting point in the park to Dan the guide, a great experience - organised, friendly, professional. Dan knows his stuff, loves NYC and is passionate about what he does. Couldn't ask for more. Our family of four had a fab day. We used this as one of our Explorer pass trips, which is also highly recommended.

Tip: Expect some comedy moments as those local New Yorkers riding through the park expect you to get out of their way - the language can be colourful and memorable - I'm still laughing now at the sight of what I think was a woman grinding a huge gear up one of the inclines and us Tourists who are spending thousands of dollars in her city make life a little bit harder for her. Ignore them, laugh, and carry on enjoying the great guide with Dan. Well done Dan.

2  Thank Stefan D
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on the Central Park tour for my birthday during our stay in New York. It was the start of their season so they were a bit quiet and we ended up having a 2 hour guided tour with just the two of us! The bikes were good quality. I'd booked prior so no long form filling. Were provided with water and helmets and advised about cycling etiquette within the park! Our guide was Dan and he was absolutely fabulous. One of the most enthusiastic people we've ever met, he made the tour great fun, without being regimented, to ensure we got the most out of it and saw everything we wanted to. In addition to his knowledge regarding the Park, he gave us great advice and recommendations about different things to see and do in the city. A great value, well run, well informed tour, we had a fabulous time, thanks!

1  Thank Hrooney