“Kobe beef buger.”

Neighborhood: Chelsea
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Kobe beef buger.”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

So good. After a ling day of traveling we were stoked to eat here. I had the Kobe beef burger and my partner had temupa shrimp roll. Both were so good. Really glad we came.

• Visited November 2013

New York City, New York
“Fresh ingredients, properly seasoned food and really friendly service”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had the opportunity to dine at the 7th Avenue Kobeyaki one evening. It's a nice looking establishment with spacious wooden tables, designated baggage storage space underneath the wooden chairs, and a nice long communal table near the register. The decor is subtle and the location has a nice ambiance.

It was my first time at Kobeyaki, so I asked the nice lady behind the register for help with choosing my meal. I really wanted meat, so she enthusiastically suggested that I try the grilled beef bowl with udon noodles or the kobe beef burger with tempura sweet potato fries. Based on her excitement, I went with the beef bowl with udon noodles and a side salad with creamy ginger dressing.

Great choice!

The beef tenderloin cubes were so perfectly grilled and succulent that it just melted in my mouth. The udon noodles tasted like they were handmade. They were covered in fresh carrots, onions, zucchini, portobella mushrooms and carefully roasted edamame, while the teriyaki sauce connected them all together. The sauce was neither too sweet or too salty. It was just right.

The salad was absolutely fresh and did not need dressing, but the ginger dressing was wonderful nonetheless. What a great combination of flavor and freshness! It was all so good that I couldn't help but order myself tempura sweet potato fries, which had been lauded by the lady behind the register. The fries arrived in handsome recyclable paper packaging and were never ending. I would recommend trying the teriyaki ketchup or the spicy mayo for dipping.

I'm very glad that I stumbled upon Kobeyaki.

It is accessible by the 1 train. I would recommend possibly coming before 8PM on a Saturday. It got really crowded with FIT students and there were folks desperately searching for seats around that time.

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“like chipotle for asian food”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

it's around the corner from my office and we go regularly. i'm not the biggest fan of their rice bowls but everything else is excellent. favorite things there are the salads, the buns, and of course, their super crispy sweet potato fries. must mention, self served pumps of spicy mayo and wasabi mayo!!

New York City, New York
“Awesome japanese fast food!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

get the pork bun or the softshell crab bun. and get the ramen soup. id skip the sushi (plenty of other places for that in the area - not so much re the buns and the soup!)

“Great”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great bowl dishes. Get the chicken with brown rice. The sushi was alright but not worth the money. You can't beat the right dollar bowl