“True New York style Pizzeria”

Famous Famiglia Pizzeria
Ranked #571 of 13,826 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Midtown
Salzburg, Austria
“True New York style Pizzeria”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had a great time at this place as undoubtedly as they claim they do serve the best pizza and I even got to try on various varieties they offer. The staffs are so friendly and they even help you with your choice. This place happened to be the best and closest to the hotel I was staying in. I also liked their unique interiors where they had these amazing photographs of the celebrities that have dined there and other interesting random pictures of New York City. You truly get to see and dine in true New York style. They even have got wide variety in salads and juices. On recommendation from a friend I had a slice with fresh mozzarella, tomato slices and basil with a pasta serving and it truly was out of the world experience. I will definitely recommend this to anybody who is around this place to try it once.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Telford, United Kingdom
“niiiiiiice”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

great pizza with many places allegedly offering the best in town we felt this was the best you can buy a whole pizza or just a slice lots of choice great friendly service

Visited August 2013
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Fantastic Pizza”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

One of my favorite places to grab some delicious pizza at a reasonable price and have a quick sit down.

Visited August 2013
Fountain Valley, California
“Glad we found it”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were looking for a local place to eat by our hotel and happened upon this place. The staff was friendly and the food was great. I had the ham & cheese calzone. Everything about was so good. My husband and I just raved about it. Too bad we were leaving NYC the next tday or we would have definately eaten there again

• Visited August 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Awesome pizza in nice place. ”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in the New Yorker hotel which is opposite this pizzeria so we checked out alot of restaurants and diners around this area. This pizzeria was probably the best one we went to.

The staff were freindly and didn't rush us as they let us sample some sauces as we couldn't make a decision on what to have. The boss was behind the food helping out his workers and looked to take pride in his business.

The decour was cool with pictures of celebrities, staff and local photography. There were walls full of interesting pictures to check out while you eat but it did not look tacky.

There's a large selection of pizzas, rolls and salads with my pizza tasting great and my partner's spinach and cheese roll type thing was "beautiful". The food wasn't the cheapest in the area but certainly wasn't expensive. These guys have been making this stuff for years and have a lot of tradition, history and pride in their goods.

Highly recommended.