Review Highlights
Prom dress SUCCESS!!!

I had the pleasure of shopping with Rox for my daughters prom dress last week. We had the most... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Elizabeth A
A Must for Everyone!! Can't wait until next time

I had no idea what to expect and I am not a shopaholic. I have been to NYC several times and was... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2018

from $209.00
from $69.00
from $86.00
More Info
All reviews great clothes unique pieces no pressure to buy fashion industry new york behind the scenes awesome experience visit nyc roxanne showroom garments designer interests highlights itinerary gems rocks
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

I had been to New York once and stayed with friends for a long weekend, but this was my first time solo. The city was not very welcoming - it was freezing and I had a horrible time even getting into the city.

Enter Shop with Rox. I was already excited since this was one of my splurges. What Rox didn’t know, was that she had to turn my trip around. And turn it around she did! I was in desperate need of a shopping buddy since mine was gone, and Rox was perfect! I had a list of things I needed/wanted, and even though most didn’t get checked off, I still had a blast! I found the perfect dress to wear to graduation, and to a banquet that spring. Plus, I found THE BEST fall interview outfit for $30 total.

Next time I’m in New York, I’m booking a full day with her. I definitely recommend Rox for anyone who wants a fun, personal day of shopping and style. She had a great combination lined up of wholesalers and normal stores with prices in my limited spring break budget. Example: we have H&M where I’m from, but I never cared for it. Now, I love it thanks to Rox and a pair of skinny jeans. I can’t wait to do a wardrobe overhaul with her next time!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

What a pleasure to spend the day with Roxy. She is so well connected and knows all the RIGHT places to go to. She is such a beautiful person inside and outside and is passionate about the fashion industry and people aspiring to make it!

I highly recommend Roxy

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Shopping with Rox was such a great time! I booked this experience mainly for my 22 year old daughter that has recently moved to NY to start her career. We met Roxanne at a very easy to find cafe. She was very prompt and brought us each a fruit infused water...nice touch!
We went to at least 5 different places for clothes and handbags in the Garment district. We got some amazing clothes for my daughter to start her life in NY at such great prices. Our last stop was at a Shoe factory that had a special showroom that we were able to get into because of Roxanne. My daughter purchased a pair of leather boots that retail for $239 for $49.....amazing! I can't say enough great things about our day with Roxanne, I felt like I was shopping with a friend. I've told at least 3 of my friends that when they come to NY, shopping with Roxanne is a MUST DO!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I neglected to post a review of our time with Roxanne in March. My daughter’s “sweet 16” gift was an afternoon out with Roxanne. My daughter enjoys sewing and garment piecing. My daughter wanted to get a sense of the history of the Garment district, FIT, up and coming designers, had to see Mood and of course....shopping. Couldn’t have been a better experience. Roxanne met her with macaroons, my daughter’s favorite, in hand. So fun! I’ve used a service like this before, but it pales in comparison to Shop With Rox. Roxanne set the bar pretty high. You’d be hard pressed to find someone else who could provide tours tailored to your interests better than Roxanne. She is gracious and very knowledgeable. Thanks Roxanne! Hope all is well!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

We had the best time it was my best friend and I she took us behind the scenes in the garment district in New York City with the best shopping experience I’ve ever had in New York would highly recommend it

Date of experience: May 2018