Review Highlights
Prom dress SUCCESS!!!

I had the pleasure of shopping with Rox for my daughters prom dress last week. We had the most... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Elizabeth A
A Must for Everyone!! Can't wait until next time

I had no idea what to expect and I am not a shopaholic. I have been to NYC several times and was... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2018

from $209.00
from $69.00
from $86.00
More Info
All reviews great clothes unique pieces no pressure to buy fashion industry new york behind the scenes awesome experience visit nyc roxanne showroom garments designer interests highlights itinerary gems rocks
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

If you're in the city to shop, you need to book Rox! Not only will you have fun, but you'll get major deals on great quality designer items. Rox takes you to places you would never know about or be able to get into on your own. She gives honest opinions to help you make the best choices. The perfect way to spend your afternoon!

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed November 2, 2015

My daughter surprised me in New York with a trip with rox what a fantastic time we had not only did she take us shopping she even styled us . We brought so much Roxy had to help carry the bags . It was like shopping with a friend , she gave us lots of tips on places to go to. Thank you so much Roxy for a great time

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Shopping with Rox/ her tour was recommended to me by a female coworker . I was looking for something fun for my mom and sis to do for my mom's 60th birthday when they came into NYC last week. She really catered the day of shopping to suit their likes and they came back to my apartment raving with loads of bags! Thanks Rox!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed October 23, 2015

we have shopped with Rox twice now. We brought along a friend who needed a dress for a wedding. Rox was able to find 2 dresses for her. We made some amazing purchases and saved hundred's of dollars. She will take you to showrooms for clothing, accessories, and give you recommendations for places to shop.
I will always call on Rox when I am in NYC.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed October 21, 2015

I shopped with Rox this July with a few friends from LA and we scored MAJOR deals and bought some unique made in NYC pieces. I was really impressed with her ability to match our style and budget to designer showrooms and boutiques where we got extra discounts.She went the extra mile and even recommended a few great Happy Hours. Shopping with Rox is going to be seasonal girls trip! Looking forward to seeing what showrooms she has lined up for the holidays. See you in December!!!

Date of experience: July 2015