W New York - Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$331
$297
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$326
$271
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$202
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$255
$239
Westin.com
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
$365
$322
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
4,505 results
All reviewsblue fintimes squarecool corner roomliving room barbliss productsnew yorkspectacular roomfrosted glasshigh floorhudson riverrooms are smallbig applestreet noisecentral parkelevatorlobbynyc
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My stay at the W was fantastic. I got one of their suites with amazing views to Times Square. The design of the room was very slick, completely different from other similar hotels and the reason I chose it in the first place.

I would like to recognize the folks downstairs. Brian and co. helped me out in a very uncomfortable moment as I was just about to leave for the airport. I had a sudden nose bleed and they all tag teamed, bringing me tissue, a glass of water, and holding on to my luggage in the meantime. They were very kind. I recommend the W for the excellent design of the rooms and the attention to detail and service of their staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chem23
WGuestServicesTeam, Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Hi there!

Thank you for such a great review! I am very happy to see that we were able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for also sharing the ordeal you had while checking out. Our ambassador team is the best in the city and I am so greatful that they were able to leave a lasting impression with you. I hope that we are able to welcome you back soon. Please reach out so that we may personally welcome you back.

All the best,
Scott

Reviewed June 20, 2013

If you want to be in the center of Times Square, it's all there when you walk out the door. Rooms are a bit tiny, but I think that's the norm for NYC hotel rooms. Fortunately I didn't have to pay for the room myself since I was there for a company-paid conference.

My room had a King sized bed, which I found to be slightly uncomfortable. I can sleep well anywhere, so this wasn't a problem for me.

Ergonomically, the rooms are laid out very well to maximize space, and the lighting fixtures are very nice with reading lights built into the bed. There is no dresser or drawers to put your clothes in, but there are open spaces where you can put things, and the closet is very spacious for fitting all your clothes and luggage. There's an ipod/iphone charger on the night stand. The bathroom fixtures are very upscale. Don't expect much privacy in the see-through bathroom wall!

The food at this hotel is fabulous, which was all catered by the company. Again, it was very expensive to cater, but there were almost 100 of us and everyone raved about the quality of the food, especially lunch. It was great to walk outside and be smack in the middle of Times Square. Hotel security is good at keeping riff-raff out.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Hello!

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and that we were able to wow you! Our designers did an excellent job utilizing all of the available space in the room and our location cannot be beat! I agree with you that the food is amazing. I personally love eating at Blue Fin every chance I get! I hope that we get to welcome you back in the near future. Until then, safe travels.

All the best,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This particular weekend in New York was packed with activity. This hotel was perfectly located to get us where we needed to go. The room was clean and comfortable and allowed us plenty of room to stretch out and recharge between our various social engagements. The amenities were well-appointed with a contemporary feel. I did have to catch up on some work, and the fact that wifi wasn't free was kind of a shock, but I guess that's what you can expect when most of the guests are working professionals.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
WGuestServicesTeam, Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

We’re happy we could help make your eventful weekend more enjoyable. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re in NYC.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I really liked everything about this hotel. The rooms are clean and the location is great. However, the beds are so uncomfortable! I usually never struggle when I sleep, but I did in these beds. Everything else about the room was very nice. I liked how the hotel has a very modern feel to it.

• Stayed: March 2013
WGuestServicesTeam, Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Hi
We are delighted that you liked our hotel. Sorry about the beds but our W signature beds are usually very comfortable. We will check out the room you stayed in to make sure the bed is up to our standards.
Regards
The W Guest Service Team

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Really nice hotel, much better than the Lexington Avenue Hotel. Rooms are well equipped and large, only snag is the fact that it's $15 a day for wifi that's extremely slow! If you have your own Internet access then this hotel is faultless

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dan E, Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Hi there Mayhew132,

It's great to hear such a rave review of our property! We're glad you enjoyed your time with us, and in NYC.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!