I stayed in this hotel for two nights (from 19/02/2013 till 21/02/2013). I would like to list the Good and bad things during my stay.
1. Location is great as its just 1 min walk to times square and its in front of starbucks cafe, which is great to have a breakfast before starting your day.
2. Our room was in floor 54, and just in front of the elevators, but even though we didn't hear any kind of noise.
3. Rooms are large in size.
4. the toilet kits are from "bliss" which is a great brand and make your shower more enjoiyable.
5. Beds are comfortable.
6. Staff are very friendly
1. The toilet is not very clean and it seems that it's overused.
2. The lobby is in floor 7. so you have to take the elevator to floor 7 then change the elevator to get to your room.
3. expensive rooms per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- W New York - Times Square is located in the heart of Times Square & the theater district, with museums a few blocks north and sultry downtown just a quick subway ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your W New York - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w New York - Times Square Hotel New York City
- w New York City
- w Hotel Times Square
- w Hotel Nyc
- w Hotel New York City
- w Times Square