7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WHotels.com$223
Expedia.com$223
Priceline$223
Hotels.com$223
eDreams$223
ZenHotels.com$273
4,922 results
All reviews times square blue fin restaurant cool corner room new york living room frosted glass lobby bar high floor hudson river street noise central park bluefin elevator nyc concierge broadway hip
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2013

view was unbelievable Worth the money, right by times square,atmosphere is simply fantastic. The hotel is very clean which I really appreciate. Highly recommended! loved the modern way and the style in the theme of the hotel although its kind of small bulding but really beautiful amazing hotel

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I am a regular guest at Starwood properties in general and this property is one of my favorites. I do what I can to stay here during each trip to NYC and they are consistent in how well they take care of me and the other guests I witness them interacting with during my stay. During my last trip I mistakingly left my iPad and my charger in my room (yes not a great move on my part). I realized this when I was already in flight and contacted the hotel several hours later. From the time of my call when I was connected to security to the time my FedEx box arrived with my items the team was responsive, caring and attentive to the reason I was calling. What amazes me is the honesty from the employees at this property - I can't imagine I would have similar luck had this occurred in many other properties. I have always been a loyal W/Starwood guest but this one stay has earned them my eternal loyalty.

Room tip: Request a high floor with a view of Times Square, corner rooms allow much more light and I encourage you to request a room away from the elevators.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The W Times Square provided a wonderful stay while on a theatre trip to NYC. The staff was very kind and accomodating. We asked for a room change and were promptly taken care of graciously.
The lobby bar, "The Living Room" was a great spot for a drink and music.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Dan E, Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the W for your theatre trip. We are happy that you have such positive feedback and look forward to meeting your expectations if you ever decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the W Times Square from 3 Jan - 8 Jan and I would have to say, the entire experience was fantastic.

The room (Cool Corner) was a great size, especially compared to rooms in other hotels I have stayed at in New York. We also had a really good view of Times Square, the Hudson etc. With windows to two sides, the room was bright and airy.

We are quite fussy when it comes to cleanliness of rooms, hotels etc and our room was spotless, not just when we got there but everyday the room was made, it was cleaned to an extremely high standard.

In terms of the staff, everyone made us very welcome, from the guys on the door, the girls at check-in and even random staff we came across in the elevators, everyone was courteous, polite and took the time to say hello.

Small little touches were fab as well. One day, we woke up late and thought we had missed our room being made so we contacted housekeeping (Whatever Whenever team) to advise just before we left for the day. On our return in the evening, not only had our room been serviced but we also had a telephone message asking if our request had been dealt with to our satisfaction.

We went for breakfast to the Blue Fin restaurant on our first morning (I have been there before and was always pleased with the food and service) but weren't planning to go every day as my girlfriend fancied going to different places each day. She was so impressed from her first visit that she decided she wanted breakfast there everyday. And the food and service was excellent each and every day!

We will definitely visit again (and again!) and would gladly recommend the hotel to anyone without hesitation.

Thank you all at W Times Square for making our stay so Wonderful

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank RoopinM
Dan E, Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Hi RoopinM,

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our team works extremely hard to go above and beyond guest expectations, so it's great to hear such positive feedback about so many different departments. Come again soon!

All the best,

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The W New York Times Square is right in the heart of Times Square, and when you leave the hotel you are immediately in the thick of the tourist hub of Manhattan. This is a benefit for some and a drawback for others.

Rooms at the W are a bit inventive but I found my room to be much larger than typical midtown hotels. Breakfast is at the restaurant on the ground level and it was both good and fast.

The Living Room bar is really a fun scene late at night. It is a great place to begin and end nights out.

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi letsgofire,

It's awesome to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! The hustle and bustle of Times Square can be a bit much at times, but that's life here in NYC. Can't wait for your next business trip to the Big Apple!

All the best,