the Quin
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$116
$339
$314
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$176
$135
  • Fitness center
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
$145
$116
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
3,159 results
All reviewswayfarer restaurantcentral parkgreat locationnew yorknespresso machinecarnegie hallconcierge servicethe air conditioningroom servicecorner roomwonderful hotelcolumbus circlestreet noisetwo blocksnyc hoteltimes squarearound the corner
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The Quin is a great, new hotel in a great location on 57th. The restaurant is excellent as is the room service. We were always greeted with a friendly smile from the doormen. Will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holly B, General Manager at the Quin, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

cjclark, thank you for your great review! We're so pleased to read that we have earned your loyalty through friendly service. We very much look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

A great jam in one of the best locations in New York City. We found the hotel room quite small but for New York City standards it was ok. The bed was comfortable but no extremely comfy where you don't want to get out of bed. It was a little uncomfortable to read laying on bed - not good lighting and no comfy pillows. Even thou we chose to walk to the near Starbucks right next door to the hotel, the room offered nexpresso coffee. I will say the only bad experience we had was at the bar. It took about 20 - 30 min to get out cocktails, we did get the food right away. Overall a great experience in a new hotel in NYC

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Lilligar
Holly B, General Manager at the Quin, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Lilligar, thank you so much for your superb review! I am sorry there was a bit of a delay at the Wayfarer, but we're delighted to read that you could toast to a great overall experience with us in NYC. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We enjoyed our (small) room at the Quin. The location was perfect, very close to Central Park.
The rooms are quite small but that is to be expected in NYC. Since it has been newly renovated, everything was very clean and fresh. The smell (fragrance) of the hotel is AMAZING! The service was friendly but I wouldn't classify it as a 5 Star hotel. I would definitely consider staying here again. I would recommend this hotel for couples not families.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TampaBay4
Holly B, General Manager at the Quin, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

TampaBay4, thank you for your great review and recommendation! Heritage, our signature scent by 12.29, is available as a candle, so you can take it home with you next time you visit. And as it would be a privilege to earn your loyalty, we hope that you do indeed choose to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It was my first time in NYC and was so happy that i chose The Quin for the my residence. Its perfectly located 2 blocks from Central Park, 5 Blocks from Times Square subway round the corner. Its just perfect for location. I stayed here for 9 nights and did not encounter a single problem. I requested a room with a view before departing and was given what i requested kindly by the reservation manager. I cannot speak highly enough of the hotel. Check-in was brisk and the welcome we received was second to none. Bell staff were always helpful especially Jefferson. It was my Aunts 50th Birthday and they left a lovely card and chocolates in her room the day we checked in. Its got great gadgets the blinds,lights, Ac is all controlled by tablet so saved me getting up after a long day. The attache were always helpful when we needed help with anything. I cannot speak highly enough about this place. I would highly recommend to anyone to stay there its amazing.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holly B, General Manager at the Quin, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Mayur K, thank you sincerely for taking the time to share your great review with us! I am so proud to share your kind words with Jefferson and the entire team. It was a pleasure to help you and your family celebrate your aunt's birthday, and we hope to welcome you all back soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

2nd stay in a week and a myriad of room issues from no A/C, to maid service barging in room unannounced, to used mini bar items still in room from my stay 3 days prior (I know because they put me in the exact same room as my prior stay and the mini bar still had items I left in it partially eaten and half empty bottles). Nice staff but not up to par for price point or expectations.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jamie J

Jamie J, thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for these inconveniences and inattention to detail. I have reached out to you directly to address your concerns and hope to restore your confidence in the Quin. If I can be of further assistance, I remain at your service at hbreuche@thequinhotel.com.