“Asian Fusion”

Red Farm
Ranked #626 of 13,554 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: West Village
USA
“Asian Fusion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great new restaurant on the UWS.
Food is very flavorful and cooked really well. They do a nice job of blending Asian and continental cuisine while maintaining an authentic taste.
Service was fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend.

Visited February 2014

Mexico City, Mexico
“Yummmmy! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Loved this restaurant. It exceeded my expectation all the food was delicious and surprising Original dishes with traditional flavors just amazing!

Sao Paulo, SP
“Awesome Food, Good Service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

The following is my ten year old daughter's review of Red Farm:

Red Farm is awesome!! The food is excellent, and the service is very good. I went to Red Farm for brunch, and I loved it.

When we got inside the resteraunt, the space was smaller than we expected, but it was also very cozy. The woman by the door giving out tables wasn't very nice, and she tried to give us an extremely bad spot, but we asked for another table and a waiter gave it to us (not the same woman who offered us a bad table, a different person who was much nicer). After we sat down we had much better service.

When we sat down at our table we ordered the spicy beef, shrimp dumplings, pork buns, shrimp and pork dumplings, and a shrimp wonton soup. The food looked appetizing, and had a good presentation. It all tasted very good.

Overall, Red Farm was awesome. It wasn't what we expected, but turned out to be a wonderful place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank TStrata
Orlando, Fl.
“Great neighborhood place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stopped in here one evening when we were walking around the West Village. It's a small place and very busy. We sat at the small bar and had a drink and some apps and talked to the very nice young man behind the bar. We started with a pastrami egg roll. (Yes I said pastrami). It was soooo good. It sounds weird but trust me on this on it was delicious! Didn't have room for dinner as we had a late lunch so we ordered the PAC Man Dim Sum. OMG...so good and really cool looking. This place does a great business for a reason. I highly recommend taking a trip down to Hudson St. if you find yourself in the city. I know I'll be back next time I'm in town

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Love, Love, Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Red Farm on the upper west side is amazing. It gets packed for dinner. My friend and I sat at the bar and ate. The tuna salad appetizer is just delicious, flavors just melt in your mouth. I could eat that every day. The dumplings were yummy and the Katz Pastrami egg roll is amazing. Each thing we ate was better than the next. I cant wait to go back and try everything on the menu.

• Visited February 2014