“Great place for a couple”
other travelers have booked this property
Living and Dining Area Kitchen Area
Bedrooom Area
Bathroom from Outside door
Private Bathroom
Shower
Private Backyard only for this apartment.
Skyline from Street
Front of House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
soraya s
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Great place for a couple”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

It was our first visit to NY and we found Rhondas apt just the place we needed. It was clean, big enough, quiet, woke up with the birds singing. The neighbourhood is safe, great view to Manhattan and excellent bus connection to NY. Took us usually about 20-25 min to Times Square, bus runs every 5 minutes or less. It was great coming to the apt in the evenings, escaping from the NY crowds and traffic.
We were very satisfied and would come again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: not working wifi until it was fixed
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AndreaT25...
Greer, South Carolina
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

My daughter and I stood there for 5 weeks, and we loved it. Yes it is a one room apartment, but a big one, nice kitchen, bed perfect,eating area, sofa, TV, Toilet, and shower, and a really nice backyard. We felt really, really safe in that neighborhood. Around the corner Bus stations to New York, so just a couple minutes from Times Square, just perfect.
I first checked prices for apartments in New York, so expensive, and I was so amazed to find this one, and affordable. OK, I thought to my self, don't expect to much, but it was absolute perfect.
And than Rhonda, the owner of this apartment, she is a sweetheart,. She was so helpful and patient, open for all our questions. Thank you Rhonda you helped us having the best time ever.

So we stood there for 5 weeks, I can tell you it was hart for us to leave, and we are going back next year for 6 weeks. Can't wait. Rhonda see you next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everthing
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Austria

Japan
Reviewed September 17, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Management Response
Sep 17, 2012
I feel bad that you did not know how to open the windows and your Mom at the end of her stay, when I showed her.... she said she did not know that cause in Japan everything is simple. There was a dehumidifier in the room that was never turned on by you and in the rainey Spring when you came would have been nice, or at least open the windows. But I have now equipped the apt with a air conditioner/room dehumidifier. I wish you would have told me about these things while you were there, I would not have AT ALL mind, there was a easy fix. And I want my guest comfortable and return guests. You are always a welcomed guest and it was an absolute joy having you and your Mom. I will make it up to you. Tell your Mom I said Hello.
Coral Gables
Reviewed July 24, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
Jul 24, 2012
Please dont rent to this tenant, it will be the beginning of your nightmare. He was VERY, VERY demanding and threatened me to get what he wants. I dont take threats lightly. I got MANY complaints from my other tenants in the building. I got a summons warning from the town because of excessive garbage. He refused to follow anything I said or that was in the rental contract that he signed. I have surveillance camera's around the outside of the house that he requested access to. He also asked me to ask my tenant in the apt upstairs for his password to his wifi, first he lied and said because the one in this apt did not work and then when I called for service, he then told me it works, but the guys upstairs is faster. He is not even from Coral Gables, Florida, but from China. His email address he changes very frequently, as his passport name is Vincent Fung from China, passport says Singapore, ask for copy of passport, he travels with Girlfriend who is here illegally. I am not even going to address all the silliness that he wrote here. I am just glad he is out. If you want pictures and summons complaints and tenants complaints I will be glad to send them to you as proof. Or even copy of original passport and images from Homeland Security.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing