“Goon menu, good oysters, great service”
Review of P.J. Clarke's

P.J. Clarke's
Ranked #568 of 13,938 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed October 16, 2013

No complaints, great bartenders, good atmosphere. A sketchy guy did try to steal my iPhone from right by my elbow off the bar, so be careful!

There are newer reviews for P.J. Clarke's

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Fun atmosphere, really good food, and great service at the bar and at the table. Was definitely the best shepherd's pie I've ever eaten, my friends had the burgers.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I visited here after a night at the Lincoln center for a film festival and I was not disappointed. Their fish and chips are great. I enjoyed the calamari and tuna tacos too! Great ambiance and service (Jordan was my waiter)

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Went for a late(ish) lunch on a Friday. Had a nice table looking out toward Lincoln Center. Great service from a really friendly lady. Delicious burger and good beer at reasonable prices. Would definitely go back!!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Unexpectedly went to PJ Clarkes this weekend and it was such a fun experience. We did wait almost an hour for a table, but we didn't have a reservation. We were seated at a great table against the windows overlooking Lincoln Center and it was perfect. The Hamburgers were great - the BLT-E unusual and excellent. Never had a hamburger with a fried egg on top. The portions were very large and the service friendly and prompt - without making us feel rushed. The price was good and I would return - next time with a reservation if possible.