“AMAZING CUPCAKES!”

Neighborhood: West Village
Palatka, Florida
“AMAZING CUPCAKES!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with my experience with Molly's Cupcakes. I lived next door for a summer and by next door, I mean I walked out of my door, turned the corner and into the door of Molly's. It became a great problem to have. I highly recommend the build your own cupcake! My favorite combination was chocolate with brown butter. It was by far my favorite cupcake. I also recommend the peach cobbler, cookie dough, Nutella, cake batter, key lime, creme brûlée, basically you can't go wrong with ANY cupcake from Molly's. The atmosphere is fun and inviting. I go back every time I'm back in the city.

• Visited July 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Fort Worth, Texas
“OMG”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Outstanding cupcakes . Our group tried lemon meringue, chocolate caramel, cake batter, cookie butter, and red velvet.....all totally delicious. The chocolate chip cookie was good, too. Very small shop. Friendly staff. Almost glad I don't live near this shop as it was be a disaster for my diet!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank txlibrarygoddess
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Cupcake Ever!!!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Molly's cupcakes was one of the six stops on our Great New York cupcake tour. The shop was beautiful, it looks like a schoolhouse. We built our own cupcakes, I chose carrot cake and cream cheese icing. It was amazing! Molly's has won many awards including cupcake wars on the food network. We will definitely be back, I highly recommend Molly's Cupcakes.

2 Thank Wanda C
West Hempstead, New York
“One of the best cupcakes I've had!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This gem in NYC was part of the Great NYC Cupcake Tour. What a GREAT setting. As a small business owner myself, I applaud the care and thought that went in to planning the decorating of this store.

We were told by our tour guide that the store was opened in tribute to the owner's third grade teacher, Molly because she would bring in cupcakes for the student's birthdays. Decorated like a school bus outside and a third-grade classroom inside, it's PERFECT.

I had the carrot cake cupcake with brown butter frosting (I heard the frosting was what won Cupcake Wars!). Delicious, delicious, delicious.

Next time I'm in MYC, I'm bringing more home.

Kudos to you all ... what a great thing you have going there.

Melbourne, Australia
“Yummy Cupcakes”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Called in here while on a walking tour. It was recommended by my tour guide. I've had cupcakes from Magnolia bakery before but as we weren't going that direction we called in here instead. The selection is amazing and the line almost out the door as this was the Easter weekend. I bought a Kahula cupcake to go and when I did get to eat it later that day it was delicious. Now I have two places on my list when next in New York.