“Fantastic evening !”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
“Fantastic evening !”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Absolutely excellent fod and service No complaints so ever for displace , I can wait to go back I have The best Osso Buco home Make tiramisu That's a fantastic copocino !! Very lovely wino !! Thanks to Scarpina !

1 Thank Carimagari

sebastopol, ca
“Great Meal and Service near Union Square”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

It was a rainy night... and still the walk from the Union Square Subway was just right. This is an informal, but romantic place with really good food. The Mediterranean appetizer was enough for a full meal; i would like to return and just have that and a few afternoon drinks! Paparadelle was very good-- al dente and flavorful. The chocolate cake dessert was the standard lava cake... but had some nice ice cream and a little strawberry compote to boot. Our server was excellentl-- friendly, but not overly so. An enjoyable meal and hope to return one day.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank kawh
Bayside, New York
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Superb restaurant. My wife and I went there on a groupon deal and what a deal it was. This restaurant was very clean and the ambiance was perfectly lit. The decor made me feel I was in a five star restaurant. For my meal I had the mussel appetizer (amazing) and for my entree was the veal shank (delicious). She had the fish of the day. Our waiter, well, was professional and very helpful. This is one restaurant I will return sitting on University Place in the city.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank georgeny01
Port Washington, New York
“THE BEST ITALIAN FOOD I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I went to this restaurant on a Groupon. What a great deal with got with that Groupon, it was worth way more than we paid. I had the crispy calamari salad for my appetizer, one word, YUMMY!!! It was delicious. My husband had the mussels, he said they were the best he has ever had. For my entree I had the Bronzino fish. It was amazing, very tasty. And my husband had the Veal Churrasco. Wow, that was delicious too. I had some of his and the sauce that they make the Veal Churrasco with was to die for. His chocolate cake, and my creme brulee for dessert topped off the evening as stupendous. I will definitely be returning there very soon. Oh yeah, the decor of the place was beautiful, warm, and inviting. Very romantic.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank jennifer5518
Naples, Florida
“Top Notch”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Found this restaurant via a deal on Living Social. The service was amazing, staff was very friendly and professional, the food was absolutely delicious, and the venue was quiet and romantic; perfect for couples. The prix fixe dinner is an absolute bargain. Restaurant is conveniently located just blocks away from the N, R, Q, L, 4, 5, and 6 lines right in Union Square. Get the Calamari salad!!!

• Visited August 2012