“Amazing Bagels”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
“Amazing Bagels”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Brilliant! Bagels were always fresh. You have so much choice and if you don't fancy a bagel there are wraps, cereals, smoothies, the works. Great staff, easy on the pocket.

Visited October 2013

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Breakfast delights”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We used The Bagel and Bean for our breakfasts most mornings as we were room only on Broadway.
The buttermilk pancakes were to die for mmmmmm mmmm.
sausage and eggs on english muffin nice too.
Fast service great staff.
They understood our British accents ok.
recommend if your in the times square area.

Visited September 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great bagels, great price”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was the first time I've ever had lox cream cheese spread, and I loved it so much I had to try it again the next morning. Unfortunately my second time around was not as good as Bagel & Bean. Bagel & Bean gave me just the right size and portion without being overwhelming. Why can't there be one of these in my hometown?

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Favorite quick breakfast spot”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love this place! It's been a favorite stop since I started working in midtown 7+ years ago. The guys are all friendly and will quickly whip together whatever you ask for. My personal favorite: Eggwhites & Cheese on a scooped out and toasted whole wheat bagel. Frequent this place enough and they'll remember your order. Tuna salad is a great lunch option here.

Visited June 2013
Simi Valley, California
“Great bagels”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Loved the bagels, we were looking for some authentic New York bagels and we definitely found them here. My only issue is I felt very rushed to put in my order.

Visited June 2013