Park South Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$176
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$116
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
$145
$116
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
$386
$346
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
2,634 results
All reviewsrooftop barblack duck restaurantnew yorkgreat hotelmurray hillbagelssubway stationchrysler buildingboutique hotelunion squarefront desk staffconvenient locationempire statesmall hotelwould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastaround the corner
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The staff of the hotel were exceptional. Our room was large and comfortable. The location is easy in order to get around the City. Breakfasts were amazing!! We needed to replace the refrigerator in the room and it was taken care of without any problem. Hopefully the lobby will be spruced up and then I'd gladly give the hotel the rating of Excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Christiaan A, General Manager at Park South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review, I will be certain to share it with the team. I’ll have that new lobby for you early next year as we continue with the refurbishment of all our public areas. Please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next visit. Thanks again.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We were in town to drop off our daughter to start classes at NYU. The Park South is just down from a subway stop, making it convenient to get around. It was also an easy walk to the University and our daughter's dorm, if you'd prefer to walk. Breakfast is included and was quite nice. The food was fresh and plentiful. The room was charming and more than adequate for our needs. Everything was clean and neat. The employees were very friendly and helpful. In fact, the information and photos on the web site accurately portray what you actually experience, which was nice for a change. Many hotels often do not live up to their marketing hype. Will likely use this hotel as a base for future trips to New York.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AnnieLaurieLie

Thank you for making the time to post your wonderful feedback. My congratulations to you and your daughter for selecting NYU, it’s a great University. I’m very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we get the opportunity to host you once again on your next visit. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally for your accommodations. Thanks again.

Very Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Got a great travelzoo deal and stayed here in August 2013. The hotel lobby was warm and inviting, self parking was just a few blocks away and cheap at $19 per night. Our room wasn't huge, but I didn't expect that given the location, minutes away from the ESB. The bathroom was modern and spotless and the king sized bed was perfect. We had a view of the street below, but did not find it noisy. Highly recommend staying here, especially if you can get a deal that brings the rate down a bit. Oh, and the breakfast area was crowded, but the bagels made up for it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback. I’m pleased you were able to get a great deal for your stay. I hope we get the opportunity to have you with us again. Please feel free to reach out to me directly on your next visit.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed for 7 nights in August the rooms were clean,quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was good and rich you could drink both from plastic throw away cups and from china ones! Most people brought away sanwiches and fruit and to my syrprise none of the staff said a word!!
It is close to the subway and to the heart of Manhattan.The staff was very helpful and nice.It is a pity for the scaffold on the facade, but it si not their fault because their are restoring it , moreover I niticed that also 4 and 5 stars hotels had the same problem!
Overall I would recomend it

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind and thoughtful feedback. I’m pleased to report that the scaffolding has finally been removed. It’s a necessary nuisance in New York City which requires all buildings to conduct a full façade inspection and repair every five years. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon so you can experience all the wonderful upgrades we continue to conduct. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance on your next visit. Thank you.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I and my husband stayed for 5 nights, August 2013. The rooms size was what I expected in NYC and it was cleaned everyday. We stayed on the 5th floor and it was quiet during our stay. I wish they had a full length mirror inside the rooms. Breakfast was fantastic! A lot of choices to pick from, of course you expect to see same item everyday like any other hotel and its up to the guest to be creative so it does become monotonous on the fifth day of your stay. The Metro is very near, just a minute away from the hotel entrance. We took the train from JFK to the hotel with one medium suitcase each with no problem at all. Just be prepared to lift the suitcase up a few steps ( 8-10) when you exit on 28th st. Overall, I would come back and stay at these hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay. I’m sorry we did not have a full length mirror in your room. You may have noticed several signs throughout the hotel indicating the ongoing refurbishment. Through the years we have collected useful information from our guests such as a request for more counter space, better lighting and full length mirrors. All of these items will are being rectified with the ongoing refurbishment. I hope we get the opportunity to show you all the changes. Please reach out to me on your next planned trip so I can make certain you experience one of our fully refurbished rooms. Thank you.