“Who Doesn't Like Artchokes”

Artichoke Basille's Pizza
Ranked #248 of 14,015 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We visited Artichoke on a Tuesday night. We arrived early enough so there was not wait. By the time we left at 7ish it was packed. The Pie was pretty good. Very filling and I wish the dough had not been so thick. Great fun spot near the High Line and Chelsea Market and worth the visit.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I'm big pizza lover and I've been around the world and tried pizza eveywhere. Can't say it is best in the world but definitely best I'm the USA so far

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We were just walking by this place and we though of giving a try. We talked to the chef and he recommended us to try the artichoke pizza slice. The slice was really big, so we split it into two.
After a bite, you realize it is pure heaven. Half a slice was enough for my tummy. The environment here was tourist friendly and the chef made a point to interact with his customers.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I've tried pizza in many NYC great locations. This one is also a fantastic place as the quality of the ingredients and the finish product is simply terrific! The Artichoke pizza is awesome and the margarita slices are terrific. Many of the additional dinners are very good as well. They are located in prime NYC property so don't expect cheaply priced pizza, instead expect a great product at a reasonable price.
Welcome to Manhattan....Meat packing style! I can't wait to go back.

Chris NY

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Had their pizza delivered to our hotel in Manhattan one night. We got the artichoke pizza, and a couple black & white cookies...it was all so delicious! Glad I had heard about this on Travel Channel and decided to try it. Artichoke anything isn't usually something I would go for...but I am so glad I did!!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta