“Great pizza but........”

Neighborhood: Chelsea
Lindfield,UK
“Great pizza but........”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

very indifferent greeting,the greeter/hostess seemed far more concerned with her iPhone than the customers.
the food was good but the wine list was ridiculously over priced.I would certainly never return.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank scartwright110

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Ribeirao Preto, SP
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Artichoke pizza is delicious! it's large, thick and creamy! My favorite pizza in manhattan! do not miss it! and the waitresses are really really nice and kind!

New York City, New York
“Artichoke & Crab Pizza to die for.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I love pizza. Then again that is somewhat of an understatement... I LOVEEEEEE PIZZA! As a native New Yorker I have been eating pizza multiple times a week for pretty much my entire life. I grew up eating dollar slices when dollar slices were something other than a cheap Two Bros. slice. By the time I was 10-11 I could eat a whole pie without a problem. Being from New York, Pizza is a major food group.

So I was a little surprised when I was introduced to this pizzeria by an ex-girlfriend who told me that I had never had pizza until I had some from Artichoke. While all slices are a hefty $5 ($4 in the E14th Street location) they are totally worth it. The slice is thick and it feels as if you are eating a spinach artichoke dip appetizers from a restaurant. The crab slice is so ridiculously delicious that describing it in the most detailed way possible would still be an injustice. Luckily for me, and not for my waistline, I now work two blocks down from the Chelsea location and can choose to have it as much as I want!

New York, NY
“Have To Be In The Mood”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had a good salad and a huge, creamy artichoke pizza. Once slice each was enough to fill us up. The pizzas are quirky in a good way, but it means you have to be in the mood for that kind of thing. If you expect a regular pizza, you may not fully enjoy it. Service was good and the atmosphere was nice but a little cramped for the five in our party. A nice experience.

Houston, Texas
“Do not miss this pizza!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Artichoke pizza was sent by angels, and tastes like a slice of Heaven. That is, if heaven tastes like a creamy, bubbly, cheesy, herbalicious party in your mouth. Don't worry about the calories, you'll easily walk them off on your way about the city. Just go already and don't forget to try a slice of the vodka pie too. You can thank me later.

1 Thank Valerie J