TRYP HOTEL NYC - Times Square South by Wyndham
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
$143
$116
  • Pool
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
Hilton.com
$400
$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$180
GardenInn.com
$236
$205
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$223
$207
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
$123
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$212
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$136
$70
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$152
Travelocity
4,080 results
All reviewsfamily roompenn stationpremium roombunk bedspolice station next doortimes squarenew yorkmadison square gardenquiet streetempire state buildingcoffee machinemodern hotellarge roommini fridgearound the cornerfew blockslocation was perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tryp Hotels
Ben E, Manager at TRYP HOTEL NYC - Times Square South by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tryp Hotels
Ben E, Manager at TRYP HOTEL NYC - Times Square South by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I booked it the night before I stayed there. I was having my birthday party at a lounge in Times Square and I was looking for a hotel close by to stay at that night. I got the to hotel around 11:30am and I was happy to hear that my room was ready. I went upstairs and I was happy to walk into a very nicely decorated modern room. The bed was comfy. The shower was nice and spacious. I found a nice note on the mirror welcoming me to the hotel and inviting me to check out the bar/restaurant downstairs. The breakfast buffet has a good selection and the staff is very friendly. The two women working at the the breakfast buffet were extremely nice and chatted with me as I ate my breakfast. I would definitely stay at this place again. It is close to Times Square and to the A/C train.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Very nice! Thank you so much for your really excellent comments and great review of our hotel! It makes us really proud that you were able to have such wonderful stay, and that our staff provided you with rock star service. We hope to see you again soon at the TRYP Times Square South Hotel!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very nice hotel; very quiet and the staff was very helpful - room size nice for NYC - beds comfortable - we booked thru Jetsetters and everything was easy! Will stay again - we had 2 rooms for family visit and each was great!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Short, sweet, and wonderful! Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully for a longer stay! Take care!