TRYP HOTEL NYC - Times Square South by Wyndham
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
Manhattan Broadway Hotel(New York City)
4,122 results
All reviewsfamily roompenn stationpremium roombunk bedspolice station next doortimes squarenew yorkmadison square gardenquiet streetempire state buildingcoffee machinemodern hotellarge roommini fridgearound the cornerfew blockslocation was perfect
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The hotel was fine for a recent business trip until I checked my amex and realized I had been charged for an extra night....a night I stayed at my house across the country. I travel 2-3 times per month over the last 8 years and this is a first.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Business T
Ben E, Manager at TRYP HOTEL NYC - Times Square South by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. An experience such as the one you described is taken very seriously by all of us here at the TRYP Time Square South Hotel, and we look forward to an opportunity to make it better. Although I cannot undo what happened, I would like to personally discuss your recent stay, and hopefully you will give us the opportunity to restore your faith in us.

I appreciate your feedback, as this helps us become the very best that we can be, and I look forward to speaking with you directly concerning your recent stay. I may be contacted at 212-600-2440, or Kimiller@wyndham.com. In the meantime, we remain fully at your service and look forward to the chance of welcoming you back at the Wyndham Times Square South.

Kiana Miller – Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We booked a suite and it was amazing! Two queen beds, Wet bar, two large flat screen TV's, two bathrooms. It was very clean, wood floors and very nice vinyl pull out sofa that you know can be wiped down. I know what you are thinking “Vinyl Sofa” well think imitation leather it was not cheap looking! K-cup coffee machine in the room that upon request from the front desk ½ dozen more dark roast coffee cups came right up. Nice bar and restaurant in the lobby although we did not use either. The staff was nice and accommodating. It was a very pleasant stay and we could not ask for more! See my other reviews and you will notice I am not afraid to criticize. We will defiantly visit again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Very nice! Thank you so much for your really excellent comments and great review of our hotel! It makes us really proud that you were able to have such wonderful stay, and that our staff provided you with rock star service. We hope to see you again soon at the TRYP Times Square South Hotel!

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Modern and well located hotel (near Penn station). Comfortable room and bed. Staff very helpfull. Good value for money. Only complaint is noisy airco that you can't switch off yourself (but they will if you ask for it).

Thank you for choosing the TRYP Times Square South. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your kind comments, and we really look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I can not say enough about how clean and how fantastic the staff is at this hotel! They truly must love their jobs. Every employee I came into contact with during my stay was so helpful and had such great attitudes I hope their bosses appreciate them!!!! The location was perfect and the price was very reasonable. This is the place to stay in NYC!!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank JDP527
Ben E, Manager at TRYP HOTEL NYC - Times Square South by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Most excellent - your experience is exactly what we strive for here at the TRYP Times Square South Hotel! We are very proud of our beautiful hotel, and we are happy to know that it shows. Thank you for staying with us and allowing us to take care of you and we look forward to being able to do it again for your next stay!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is my second stay at Tryp. This hotel offers an excellent value in a new, clean, and well managed property. From Penn Station, the hotel is a quick walk away, easy to drop off bags and continue on without losing time sitting in traffic. The rooms are well equipped. I appreciate the Keurig coffee maker in the room, free WiFi, ironing board, and the ample plug placement.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I would like to express our heartily thanks for your comments. We are pleased to know that you had a fantastic time with us and that we have exceeded your expectations. We’re pleased that you chose the TRYP Times Square South, and we look forward to the opportunity and the pleasure of serving you once again in the near future.