Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $98.75
from $139.75
from $97.99
3,553 results
All reviews south park laughed so hard elder cunningham mormon religion foul language trey parker and matt stone avenue q broadway show subject matter singing and dancing great cast great songs front row story line box office great seats new york
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We saw this show in Chicago on a getaway weekend thinking it would be a highlight and worth the high price of tickets. While the acting singing and dancing were Broadway worthy the humor and language is so offensive that we left feeling used and abused and wondering why people find such abject crudeness funny. Subversive? Indeed! Funny? Much of it not so much.
Also be warned that ordering tickets on the internet accrues substantial middleman fees i.e. 30% of the total bill was for fees, services, will call etc.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband wanted to go to this 2 years ago when it opened, and I said "let's wait until it hits TKTS." Of course, it hasn't. We went for our anniversary and laughed the entire time. Great humor, funny songs...the hardest part is finding tickets!

1  Thank kmlcu
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is a really fun musical take on something most of us know little about..We really enjoyed the whole show and don't worry about the language. Go to it!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

While not a musical we'll see high schools doing soon due to political correctness, this show is outrageously funny and poignant. While poking fun at various aspects of Mormonism, it also pokes fun at religion in general. But it uses humor to defuse life's ugliness and elevate individual and community caring. Everyone came out with a smile on his face.

1  Thank Alexis3245
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have seen many great comedy's on Broadway, this is by far the funniest show I have ever seen. My sides hurt from laughing so much. My husband, who is not a bid fan of going to shows, even though his 6'6 body was crammed into those little seat at the Eugene O'Neil theater he absolutely loved it. This is definitely not for young children or the easily offended. I highly recommend this show for a great time.

1  Thank NSinatra