“A fresh sentiment of liberty” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fee: Yes
Vannes
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 428 helpful votes
“A fresh sentiment of liberty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

One more time US give us a lesson of tiolerance with this musical..
Behind the irony by the biais of the morman's missionary criticism message is more profond.
It is seved by a good composer and the cast is terrific...
Not to miss.

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Funny, funny, funny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This show is so wrong it's right! I had a smile plastered on my face for about 90% of the 2-1/2 hr. show. The cast was great, the story was an eye opening experience in to the world of being a Mormon, and the musical numbers were fantastic and very well written. This show is NOT for everyone. If the "F" word offends you, or you can't take an obvious and joke, you should probably just go see Annie on Broadway instead of this.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank J H
Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A fun night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

After almost 30 years of my husband and I exchanging Christmas gifts with my sister and brother in law, we have pretty much exhausted all gift ideas. This year we thought we'd treat each other to a night on broadway. We bought the tickets back in November and enjoyed this fun evening just this past weekend.

As with many things, sometimes the hype takes on a life of its own. No doubt, this was a great show. Very witty, and did a great job of pointing out that belief and reality are not necessarily one in the same in a light and entertaining manner. Singing and performances were excellent. Can't say I was riveted. At times, it became a little redundant/repetitive, but I think I may be in the minority. If my expectations had been lower, I may have been more pleasantly surprised.

So far, Wicked remains my favorite broadway show, both in terms of performances, story line and message... but the Book of Morman was definitely a "fun night out".

Melbourne, Australia
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“funny as”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

The show was so funny and the dancing and singing excellant . Hard to describe the show just go see it.

CT
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Funny show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Yes, lots of toilet humor which some will find offensive. Silly at times but that is part of the fun!! I have to thank the staff. My husband needed help with the stairs and the seating and they were very accomodating. They really went out of their way to make him comfortable. Thank you.