“A lot of fun and great music”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Book of Mormon

Fee: Yes
Tampa, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A lot of fun and great music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is a terrific musical and well worth a visit. The theatre is only small and we didn't have the best seats in the house, but the seats were fine nonetheless and provided a good view of what was happening.

Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Hysterical, but it should come with a warning....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Great show and I would have given it a 5 but it needs to come with a warning. It's totally irreverant where religion is concerned and it is very vulgar. None of that bothered us and we laughed our backsides off, but I can definitely see somebody of a different temperament walking out. So be prepared for vulgar and irreverant and you'll have the time of you life. Tickets are pricey and can be hard to come by, but that's a testament to the quality of the show.

1 Thank Cathe M
Atlanta, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A Must SEE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I cannot wait to see this production again....(as I was laughing so hard, I missed some of the lines). It was, by far, the MOST outrageous and hilarious, show I have ever seen! Anything that has a person laughing the next day, and still the next is NOT to be missed! This production however, is NOT for the faint of heart, or children. Crude, rude, and unexpected....in the South Park manner.
IF you LOVE South Park, then it is a MUST SEE....if not, might want to see Phantom, or go to Orlando!

Houston, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I'm not a musical fan in the least. However, I am a South Park fan. It was very funny and very vulgar (but that doesn't bother me). So women, if you want to get your man excited for a broadway musical, I'd suggest this one.

1 Thank Michael K
Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Ok but not Broadway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I really wanted to see this show because of all the hype. It was funny in places - like a good comedy show but not the level of Broadway production that so many other shows I have enjoyed. I wouldn't rush out to see it again.

1 Thank ltngold