City Club Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$135
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$162
$127
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$162
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$257
$247
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
$134
$263
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$212
$169
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

All reviewspetite roomqueen luxeday bedtimes squarenew yorkdb bistro moderneduplex suitesmall hotelwarm cookiesbryant parkevery eveninglarge bathroomtwo blocksmini barmidtown locationan upgradebigger room
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights; first time in NYC, a treat from my husband for my 40th birthday. Great little hotel in a fabulous central location. We upgraded to a king size deluxe room which was lovely. Reception staff always friendly & very helpful. Daily fresh chocolate chip cookies were a lovely touch. Can highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 17, 2013

One of the best kept secrets in NYC. The bedrooms are beautifully decorated and the bathroom is big and that is something for NY. My husband, myself and our 19 year old shared a room to safe cost and although the room was not overly large it had a very big bed and a very long sofa (window) bed and we were able to move around the room with ease. The bathroom is beautifully decorated with high quality toiletries. Instead of mints you get cookies on your bed each night. The front desk (which is tiny), staff were probably the highlight, if it could get better. They couldn't do enough for us. They cheerfully greeted us every time we came in or out and were so helpful. The location is second to none and my daughter and I felt safe walking home at 3am after a long night shopping at Forever 21. Times square is literally around the corner, but you're close to just about everything. I'd go back in a second. Loved it

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel very much delivers as promised. For the price and location, it is difficult to beat. My room was very clean, quiet and tastefully decorated. I had to spend the better part of my first day working in my room. The wifi worked well, and the staff and food in the hotel were really great. I picked the location on this business trip because I wanted to see the MOMA after I was done with work, and it is close enough for a run through central park. I could not have done better - had considered staying at the W, as I have stayed at many W's, but I was happy that I came here instead.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2013

So close to time Square! Walk out turn right, and your in the middle of time square. The room was very clean, the bed was huge! The bathroom was granite tiled it was beautifull. No noise from the city. We slept really well ! The Seconde floor lounge area has a wonderfull seating room. They leave cookies instead of mints. Yummy!! :) I would reccommed this Hotel for a weekend stay! It was a great suprise to have such a cute hotel in such a great location! Freindly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: Corner Suites are fantastic! Bigger beds!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I loved this hotel. It's a little gem in the Midtown Manhattan area that's a few steps away from the action of Times Square, Macy's and more. The concierge and employees were friendly, courteous and helpful and the room I stayed in was very modern and comfortable.... the perfect size for a weekend stay. Comfy bed, plush towels and robes, ipod/phone dock station and more. My room was on the second floor and I didn't have any view as the hotel is stuck between 2 buildings but I didn't stay in my room much so that really was no big deal. There is a restaurant downstairs that I didn't have a chance to try out but it seemed very busy every time I passed it. I highly recommend this hotel to every one and plan on staying there for my future visits to NYC.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple