My wife and two children stayed in a suite at the Ritz Carlton and I was not all that impressed. Rooms were nice, clean and well appointed. But dresser had broken drawer, hard to monitor temperature of rooms.
Bathrooms were wonderful, clean and marble throughout. But rooms were small.
Lobby was small and the bar area was nothing special.
Didn't really care for the pro athletes wearing muscle shirts and adorned with bling using profanity. That was a huge turn off. If you are going to charge top shelf price- enforce the dress code!! I complained to the front desk about the language and the staff was apologetic but really not willing to do anything.
Overall nice but I would not rush back there, lots of great hotels in NYC for less money and equal accomadations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While constantly on the cutting edge, it is timeless tradition that makes New York City a favorite destination for so many. And whether it is taking afternoon tea in Star Lounge, or joining the noontime ritual of feeding the Central Park carriage horses across the street, guests of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park will find tradition stands elegantly proud on Central Park South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelPower, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton New York City
- Ritz New York City
- New York City Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Central Park
- Ritz Carlton Manhattan