This place is gorgeous and has top-notch service. The concierge emailed us a few days before our visit to see if there was anything we needed (we didn't, but it was a nice touch). The room was stunning, overlooking central park. Even though Central Park South is a busy road, there was little street noise. The hotel is convenient to all of mid-town, including the theater district, 5th and Madison avenues, and, of course, the park.
My only gripe: I do wish they put coffee service in the room -- I had to go to the lobby to get it in the mornings. I suppose I could have asked for one, but I didn't think of it at the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While constantly on the cutting edge, it is timeless tradition that makes New York City a favorite destination for so many. And whether it is taking afternoon tea in Star Lounge, or joining the noontime ritual of feeding the Central Park carriage horses across the street, guests of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park will find tradition stands elegantly proud on Central Park South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton New York City
- Ritz New York City
- New York City Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Central Park
- Ritz Carlton Manhattan