I recently took my wife to the Ritz Carlton Central Book to celebrate her birthday. It was by far one of the best experiences ever at a hotel.
I contacted them before to arrange for flowers and champagne in the room. When we arrived, we had been upgraded to an amazing room overlooking the park. The champagne and flowers were there, and so were beautiful chocolate covered strawberries.
That night, we had dinner at 21. We had not told the restaurant that it was my wife's birthday, but the waiter brought over champagne on the house and told us that the hotel had called ahead.
We then went to a show. When we returned to our room, the soundtrack from the show was playing and there was a note, letting us know that the CD was for us so we could remember the show.
These are just a few of the highlights. The entire experience was perfect from beginning to end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While constantly on the cutting edge, it is timeless tradition that makes New York City a favorite destination for so many. And whether it is taking afternoon tea in Star Lounge, or joining the noontime ritual of feeding the Central Park carriage horses across the street, guests of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park will find tradition stands elegantly proud on Central Park South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Marriott, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton New York City
- Ritz New York City
- New York City Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Central Park
- Ritz Carlton Manhattan