My husband and I stayed at the Ritz-Carlton for 4 days in December. It was a great location for shopping ! The hotel was very busy which meant the lobby bar was always full to bursting and it was difficult to get a table. We had a suite and it was lovely with an incredibly comfy bed and a big, well fitted bathroom. The spa was slightly disappointing - my massage was OK but the waiting area was very small and felt dated.
This is definitely a hotel where the location counts for a lot and it's probably best to just use the hotel for sleeping - it's not a place to spend time in its own right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While constantly on the cutting edge, it is timeless tradition that makes New York City a favorite destination for so many. And whether it is taking afternoon tea in Star Lounge, or joining the noontime ritual of feeding the Central Park carriage horses across the street, guests of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park will find tradition stands elegantly proud on Central Park South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton New York City
- Ritz New York City
- New York City Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Central Park
- Ritz Carlton Manhattan