The hotel is located in an excellent location being 5-10 minute walk from Times Square. Less than 5 minutes to Empire State Building, Macy's, Herald Square and a lot of shopping. Subway station within 2 minute walk.
We had booked a Non-Smoking Superior King Room with Fridge and Microwave. Upon check-in, front desk staff said our room was held, however, when we arrived in our room it was a Queen Bed with no fridge or microwave. Upon reporting this to the front desk staff she said "not all rooms have a fridge and microwave". They were able to move us to a Superior King Room with Fridge and Microwave as booked, however, it was on a smoking floor. Rooms were clean and modern and in pretty good condition.
Complimentary Breakfast of Cereal, Bagels, Toast, Fruit, Coffee and Juice was convenient. Be sure to get there early as the Breakfast Room gets crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- nyma is one of New York City's newest boutique hotels. Located in a vibrant neighborhood on 32nd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway, nyma is just steps away from the Empire State Building, Macy's, the Fashion District, Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center is also close by. Our large, brightly-lit lobby offers Wifi, a 24-hour business center with two iMacs, and full concierge services to help guests arrange for all types of sightseeing and leisure activities, and car services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn