We needed a place for a two night stay in close proximity to Madison Square Garden. NYMA fit the bill perfectly. Neat, modern, clean, but no frills. Hotel staff was friendly & helpful. They did have a very nice breakfast in the morning with an array of choices-better than the usual coffee and cold Danish. There were only a few negatives: elevator was painfully slow, the shower had no place for steam to go and on our second night, very hot air was blowing through the bathroom vent at an alarming rate. Since it was the middle of the night, I stayed awake for quite awhile on "fire watch". Don't ask me why I didn't just call down to the front desk.....for some reason I had the impression that it wasn't manned all night. I cannot confirm this, though. All in all, a decent place to stay for what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated nyma offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn