On arrival at 10pm after a days traveling we were told they had no room for us that night as a guest had got sick & was taking to hospital so they could not get her stuff out of the room until she returned & that they would have to walk us to another hotel. We were far from impressed with this but we had no choice but to go to the other hotel which was far from luxury. To accomadate us & apologise for this, the NYMA Hotel gave us a late check out on our last day. We stayed here for 3 nights. Our room was lovely, very modern. Beds were comfy & rooms were cleaned everyday. Breakfast room was mayhem & had a small choice of food so I avoided that for the rest of my stay. Its location is great. The Empire State Building is just around the corner & Times Square just a 10min walk. Liked this hotel alot but the trouble with the room on the first night kind of ruined it for me.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated nyma offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn