Stayed here in September 2013 for 8 nights. Very central location,in the Korean quarter, right behind Empire State Building and a very good price. The only complaint we had was that we were in a room right beside the lift so it was quite noisy but we didnt complaint as we had been put on the penthouse floor so the room was big. Free continental breakfast was ok but the room needs to be bigger as its not enough to cope with the amount of guests as some guests were standing or taking breakfast up to their rooms. New hotel, rooms cleaned daily and towels changed whenever you wanted. Reception staff helpful, also free internet usage at reception and free wifi in the rooms. Also reception area has free tea, coffee and hot chocolate machine.
Would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- nyma is one of New York City's newest boutique hotels. Located in a vibrant neighborhood on 32nd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway, nyma is just steps away from the Empire State Building, Macy's, the Fashion District, Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center is also close by. Our large, brightly-lit lobby offers Wifi, a 24-hour business center with two iMacs, and full concierge services to help guests arrange for all types of sightseeing and leisure activities, and car services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn