The NYMA is located in the very Centre of Manhattan, which makes it a great starting point for exploring NYC. It is in the Little Korea quarter, with a bunch of restaurants around. The rooms are clean and tidy with a small refrigerator, TV and coffee/ tea maker. The shower is in the bathtub and fixed at the wall.
Recommendation: Try to get a room on the upper floors as the breakfast room is on the first floor and its (noisy) air condition is annoying.
The breakfast was pretty various and you get bagels, donuts, toast, muffins and other sweet pieces. Although the breakfast room is too small for the "rush hour" the guests usually make it, that you don't need to wait too long for a seat or a table. From NYMA you can reach any point in Manhattan within 30 minutes. A Metro station is just across the street
I can absolutely recommend the NYMA for a city trip to NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- nyma is one of New York City's newest boutique hotels. Located in a vibrant neighborhood on 32nd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway, nyma is just steps away from the Empire State Building, Macy's, the Fashion District, Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center is also close by. Our large, brightly-lit lobby offers Wifi, a 24-hour business center with two iMacs, and full concierge services to help guests arrange for all types of sightseeing and leisure activities, and car services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn